Ⅰ. Housing Services
- Participants will be housed at an on-campus dormitory, Seiyon dormitory. Each student will be assigned to a single room.
Depending upon the demands for dormitory, two students may be assigned to a single room during a certain semester or session.
* During the vacations, participants could be housed at other on-campus dormitory, Maeji and Cheong yeon.
Ⅱ. Facilities (http://maeji.yonsei.ac.kr/~mjdorm/)
546 rooms are available.
(The photo on the left is the building of the 2nd Seiyon Dormitory, and those at the bottom are some of its major facilities.)
|Bedroom||Study Room||Seminar Room|
|Lounge||Prayer Room||Computer Lab|
- The room is furnished with a bed, desk, closet, mattress and cover (excluding bedding), small refrigerator, air conditioner, shoe rack, bookshelf, wired LAN, etc. Shower facilities and flush toilet are included in each room.
(* Maeji dormitory has public shower facilities and restrooms.)
* individual bedding (blanket, pillow) should be either brought from home or be purchased upon arrival at the university.
- No kitchen in the dormitory, but each floor has a lounge which has a microwave oven for heating food.
- Janitor will keep guarding over the building. Every dormitory does not allow students to leave the building after 12 a.m. and enter until 5am.
- Elevator is available except for Maeji dormitory.
- Monthly rent will be paid by Yonsei University in cooperation with the KOICA.
- The tenant regulations and instructions will be distributed during orientation.
|Dormitory Office||On-campus residential assistance||1st Floor,
(※affairs related to the
resident card: 09:00-17:00)